Attend the auction
Here you find out the procedure of purchasing fur.
The official auction terms and conditions - download «Auction conditions of sale»
1. Pre-registration for the inspection of furs
Fill out the form «Pre-registration for fur inspection».
Important: please, let us know if you want to participate in the auction no later than 24 hours before it starts.
2. The deposit
- We can require a minimum deposit of 25 % of invoice value.
3. Attending the auction
- Registration at the Reception Desk
- Participation in sales
- Filling out instructions for issuing invoices (all items must be filled in)
Please look at the example
- Getting an invoice
- The buyer must fulfill all payment liabilities no later than 21st day (prompt day) after the last day of the sales.
- All payments are in Dollars (USD)
Payment for the goods sold for export at the auction is to be effected in US Dollars by SWIFT-transfer according to the following bank details:
New Banking Details (updated Nov. 2019)
Please use new Beneficiary name, Beneficiary address and Account Number at your next payments.
Beneficiary name and account:
AUCTION COMPANY SOJUZPUSHNINA Ltd.acc.№ 40702840801400004045
20/1, Podsosensky per.105062, Moscow, Russia
ALFA-BANK, 27 Kalanchevskaya str., Moscow, 107078
Correspondent bank of beneficiary’s bank:
CITIBANK NA 399 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10043, USA
Acc. with corresp. Bank №: 36310481
Details of payment:
- The Buyer must give invoicing and shipping instructions in writing immediately following the sale.
- The Auction Company undertakes on the Buyer’s instructions to render necessary services for the delivery of the goods to the place of destination, noted by the Buyer in its instructions.
- Delivery is carried out after full payment.
- Certificates of Sojuzpushnina and labels are sent by post after shipment of fur goods.
Pre-registration is temporarily closed
If you have any questions about the deposit, payment, delivery and participating in auctions, please contact to:
Head of Logistics Department
Tel.: +7 (812) 313-67-13, +7 (812) 313-67-20
Mob.: +7 (911) 844-91-74